Thursday, March 03, 2005

Mmm food

I love food. That much I need to get off right away. I'm willing to bet that you love food too. It's generally a given among humans with tongues.

I love food to the extent that I plan on writing about it, in any and all contexts, as they become relative to my life. At the moment, I am a first year University student living in a dorm in Montreal. The words delivery, cheap, and plenty mean much to me. So, that's what I'll begin with: writing about the places a first year student like me would go to eat. I'll eat just about anything at least once, so I'm hoping this will never get too boring for you. Where it goes from here, I can't say - but there are places to go out there, and I'm going, and wherever I go, I'll write. Promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home